Download Formats: M4V, AVI, MTS, MKV, M2TS, 3GP, ASF
original title: The Boondock Saints
duration: 1h 48min
tags: And shepherds we shall be, for thee, my lord, for thee.
keywords: maleprotagonist, twins, chastecharacter, chastekiss, twinbrothers, siblingteam, fbiagent, irish, fbi, mafia, friend, policestation, russian, death, police, twin, fraternaltwins, irishamerican, justice
Did you bother rechecking your top 10 list?
10. The characters are caricatures. They are meant to be. They are very genuine. Watch the film again. Maybe you'll understand.
9. The plot is a straightforward plot. It has a twist at the end and is very unique.
8. Something wrong with the character? I think it was strangely appropriate. It gives insight to Willem's character.
7. 60+ rounds? Each gun holds 8 bullets. 8*6H. And why not? It was a good thirty foot gunfight. Have you ever shot a gun? Pistols are short range weapons. Very realistic.
6. Gee, if they had killed him, it kinda would have taken out the ending, huh? It's called a plot device.
5. They draw reference to the amazing chance of that happening two minutes later when they're joking about how stuff happens in the movies.
4. a) Adrenaline. b) He knew they would take him outside. c) They were yelling, so he knew what side of the bldg. to go to. d) How hard is it to drop something on a guys head? e) Four stories. They have people survive jumping off the golden gate bridge. Not to mention he fell ON the Russian, and was limping for the next few days. This was the most realistic scene in the movie. Come out of your cave.
3. She wasn't dead. She fainted. The guy wasn't American. He was italian. The line was a character device.
2. They don't take over their own court hearing and kill the witness. They take over the Mafia guy's hearing and kill HIM. This was very obvious. The other guy must've been dozing.
1. Willem is gay, and he uses his disguise to infiltrate the place where he knows the brothers are held. This is a plot device too, because The Duke doesn't kill women. He thinks Willem is a woman after he gets out of the bathroom and only knocks him out, leaving him alive to participate in the final scene. The way he turned toward their cause is explained in the confession scene earlier in the movie.
Thank you. Shane I saw this film and was ashamed I was Irish. Whether it be the cheesy cliches, the fact that they do everything in unison (EVERYTHING), or the awful dialogue, etc, this proves to be the worst film on the planet. I figured movies like "The Exorcist II: The Heretic" had it taken care of but this takes the cake. The worst part is that it could have been so cool. Irish guys take out Italian mobsters, sickness! Oh no, not this movie, instead we get a couple of pansies hanging from ropes upside down killing people, that may sound cool but it's not. They seem to have perfect aim upside down, but when they shoot at one Russian guy out in the open, no, instead we got stuff flying everywhere and all sorts of crap as Willem Dafoe over does it completely. The worst part is that most of you losers like this movie. I don't get it, what is to be liked. Every actor sucks here, ALL OF THEM. They all need to be butchered for this movie. The script makes no sense either. How can they speak so many languages? The action sucks. The quick cuts and MTV style directing is straight out of the minor leagues. Then we have the two bit s***head mobsters. These guys are more one dimensional than the fans of crap movies like this. I read on the back that fans of Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction would like this, no chance in hell. Those movies had witty dialogue, class, and a soul. This movie has bad dialogue, bad directing, and bible preaching. Let's see, choppy directing that sucks, bad actors (except Willem Dafoe who could do nothing with his poorly written part), bad action, awful script (simply putrid), a foolish fan base, one dimensional characters, etc. make this the worst film ever put on film. The only way this film can be used is as a torture device if we capture Saddam. Avoid this trash at all costs unless you want to find out your pain tolerance (which will be high after this). This film makes me want to die. More interested in finding fresh ways to stage execution scenes than in finding meaning behind the human urge for self-appointed righting of wrongs, (the film) is stuffed with effects that have no lasting impact. Although the film never explicitly states it, it's pretty clear that Agent Smecker is gay. The fact that he is intimate with another man in the film is pretty clear evidence. He also attends a gay bar for his drinking binge. However, this doesn't stop him from being rather belligerent towards other gay men and calling them 'fag' or 'fairy'. To put it simply the Unrated version features several extended action sequences and bloody shootouts that are missing in the R-rated version of the movie. You can find a detailed comparison between both versions with pictures here. Yes, he is their father. He knows the prayer that was passed down to them from their father and their father's father. He takes the 'In n坦mine Patris' part of the prayer, which means 'In the name of the Father.' The benediction he gives them (raising his hands in the sign of the cross over Murphy and Connor) is only appropriate for a priest...or a parent. Also, at the very end (after the courtroom scene), Connor calls him 'Da'. Il Duce was hired to kill the vigilantes, however, he didn't realize that they were his children, nor did Connor and Murphy realize that Il Duce was their father. It wasn't until Il Duce was about to ambush them at the end, when he overheard them saying their family prayer, that he obviously realized would be too much of a coincidence for someone else to know. Also, he knew he fathered twin sons; they just haven't seen each other for about 25 years. In the opening of the film, the brothers are in church praying when the priest begins talking about a victim named Kitty Genovese who was killed a long time ago in the middle of day and everyone watched but did not respond and about the indifference of good men towards evil. After hearing this, Connor states, "I do believe the monseigneur's finally got the point", to which Murphy responds, "Aye." Later on, its Saint Patrick's day and the brothers are at a bar drinking when three Russian gangsters come in and state that they will close the bar, but the brothers don't allow them, to which a fight begins between them, to which the Russians are left badly wounded. As the brothers rest in their apartment, the Russians come back and threaten the brothers. Connor is handcuffed to a toilet while Murphy is taken outside to be shot in the head. Connor, out of rage, breaks the toilet apart and throws it down the complex and hits the Russian, killing him. Connor jumps on the other Russian, to which Murphy finishes him off. The brothers go to the police station to prove that it was self-defense. Meanwhile, the police let them stay in a holding cell to avoid the media. While sleeping, water falls from the crack of the ceiling onto their bodies, symbolizing baptism and forgiven sin. The brothers realize this and say to each other, "Destroy that which is evil so that which is good may flourish." The brothers take the money and jewelry they took from the Russians they encountered and buy guns. Seeing all the sin that has went on, violence, drug use, rape, thievery, they swear that they will execute all evil men who have done sin in order that peace and goodness can be restored and evil can be stopped. On Murphy's hand it says "Veritas" meaning Truth and on Conner's hand it says "Aequitas" meaning Justice
Ghajini full movie online free
Deep Blue Sea 2 tamil dubbed movie free download
Geronimo movie in tamil dubbed download
6-Man Tag download
The Jester full movie hd 1080p download kickass movie
Spies in Disguise download
Castlevania 720p movies
Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son full movie in hindi free download mp4
Navigator: Uma Odiss ia No Tempo song free download
Brothers dubbed hindi movie free download torrent